Try this delicious on-the-go energy balls snacks with
1 cup Dried apricots
3/4 cup Rolled oats
1/4 cup Desiccated coconut
1 tbsp Chia seeds
2 tsp Coconut oil, melted
2 tsp Agave Syrup (or maple syrup)
1 tbsp Stratospheric HEMP Seeds Powder
Prep time: 15 mins - Total with the rest time: 3h15 mins
1. In a food processor, or Thermomix bowl, place apricots and chop finely during 10 seconds (Speed 8).
2. Add rolled oats and mix again few seconds.
3. Add coconut oil, desiccated coconut, chia seeds, agave syrup and hemp seeds powder.
4. Store the preparation during 1 hour in the fridge with a food film.
5. Use your hands to roll balls (around 18-19g per each ball), then roll each ball into some shredded coconut.
6. Pop the energy balls in the fridge to chill and set for at least 2 hours. Enjoy!
Notes: Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks in an airtight jar.