1. Melt the dark chocolate with cream in a microwave or in double boiler.
2. Add the egg yolks and whisk.
3. In a separate large mixing bowl, beat the 6 egg whites and salt; during the blend, add sugar blended with the maca and quinoa powders, beat to a stiff peak.
4. With a spatula, fold about a 1/4 or less of the egg whites into the chocolate mixture to lighten and loosen it.
5. Fold in the rest of the egg whites very gently and stop mixing when just uniform.
6. Devide the mousse into individual serving cups (4 large), cover with plastic film and refrigerate at least 3 hours, ideal for a night before serving
Notes: Add whipped cream on the top of cups, toppings (roasted quinoa, grated chocolate...)