1/4 cup Chia seeds
1 cup Coconut milk
1 cup Coconut water
1 Passion fruit
1/8 cup Lime juice
1 tsp Galvanic CAMU CAMU Fruit Powder
(prep time: 15 mins + rest time)
1. Place chia seeds in a container and add coconut milk and coconut water. With a spoon, stir until well combined. Close the jar with a lid and leave to soak for about 4 hours in refrigerator.
2. Peel and cut one mango into chunks.
3. Into a blender, add chunks, lime juice, the pulp of 1/2 passion fruit, camu camu fruit powder.
4. Blend until smooth texture (1 min).
5. Before to assemble your pudding: peel and cut the second mango into chunks.
6. Assemble your pudding: place a couple of spoons of mango and fruit passion puree, then add a layer of chia pudding. Add some mango pieces, then a layer of chia pudding. Top your pudding with mango and fruit passion puree, chunks of mango, pulp of passion fruits and grated coconut.
Notes: Chia Pudding can be stored in the refrigerator for about 3 days in an airtight jar or food film.