1. Blend all powder ingredients until combine.
2. Add almond milk and blend all ingredients.
3. Add the eggs and whisk again. If necessary use a mixer to have a homogeneous texture (without lump).
4. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
5. Drop about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and spread into a circle.
6. Cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat until you can easily slide a spatula underneath. Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes on the second side.
7. Repeat until all the batter is used up.
8. Add toppings of your choice (fruits, mapple syrup ...). Enjoy!
Notes: Make it iced : cool 30 min to the fridge, then pour over ice.